Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.  Even the Moms that are mothers to furry children (dogs, cats, rabbits or whatever pet you have). 

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love.


These pictures are a few of my favorite ones from a project I did called 365....I took a picture of myself everyday for a year.  It was hard to come up with something different each day and I also go sick of seeing myself.

This one is I love because it is a fairytale setting:
I love the next two for the dramatic lighting:


This one I love because it is my old over grown backyard in Florida:



I love this one because it is a page of my daily life, I clean, one of my kids mess it up:



I also love this one because it was early spring time in my old back yard in Florida:


This one I like because it is magical:



This one looks old so I love it:



I have many more photos that I love from this 365 project but that is enough for this post.  

Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment