Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh October...how do I love thee, day 1 of 31......

My 7 year old son came to me the other day and told me how much he loved fall.    He asked me "Do you know why I love fall Mom?", I replied "no, I don't know.  Why do you love fall?".   His answer back made me laugh a bit. "I love fall because all the leaves turn yellow and orange.  Plus October is in fall, and you know what that means......CANDY!"  

I love October too but not for the candy....I love it because kids get to use their imaginations and pretend to be something different.  Who am I kidding here...I dress up still too!

I hope everyone knows or is close to knowing what they want to be for HALLOWEEN!

Day one of my 31 days of Halloween here:

"Grandma what big EYES you have!"


1-31dohsView Larger Image On Black

Could you guess the theme on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment