Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How can you earn credits????

OK here it goes.  So I am sure by now YOU want to know how you can earn credits.  I am so excited to tell you.




There are a few ways to earn credits.


  • Starting September 1, 2012 every session you have with me will get you 2 credits in your credit bank.  
  • Sometimes I will post pictures that I will ask you to hit the share button on. On those pictures it will say how many credits you will earn by hitting the share button.  You can only get the credit for that photo once.
  • If a friend of yours books a session and tells me they heard about me from you, you will earn 1 credit (unless you are one of my reps then you will earn 2)

You can use these credits towards your next session or save them up to pay for a full session.   You can also give the gift of a session to a friend with 10 credits.  These credits can not be transferred into cash, also can't be used to cover the cost of a mini session and you can not use more than 10 credits at a time.

How do you get an account with me? 

  • You must like my facebook page
  • You must either have had a session with me or email me to start the account pictureme@ojwstudios.com
  • You must be in or near Sturbridge, MA (want to know if you are in my area, just send me an email)

I will not sell or give out your email address, I do however send a newsletter 2 or 3 times a year. In this letter will be some coupons and upcoming ways to be one of my models for when I get new props or backdrops.
I hope to see you soon!
Olivia Jean Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment