Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mini Sessions.......contest...

Mini sessions run $60 and you get about 30 minutes camera time(my time & talents) two 11x14 prints and those same two image on CD with rights to print up to an 8x12 in size!!!!!!

You can win one and the ones you win can be used anytime, but if you want to book a mini session I only have those on select dates and times.

If you missed it, I just had a contest where you had to write in and tell me why having a family portrait is important to you. 

Here are the contestants and part of what they had to say:

Kim:
....you never know what tomorrow will bring and who will continue life's journey with you...


 


Nikki:
We recently lost our black fuzzy friend in this photo.  Up until about a week beofre he was gone we had no pictures of our whole family together.   It makes you realize that life really is short!  All we have left are photos and memories.  My youngest may never even remember George.  What if something happens to one of us?  Won't we want nice photos to remind us of one another?  Pictures can tell the stories of our lives......



Sarah #1:
...the only "family photos" i have of all of us are from when they are "candid" photos really. We have never had a family portrait session done

 
 
Sarah #2:
....Our first daughter passed away at almost 3 months from sids.....Now that my baby girl is gone I'm so upset we don't have any good family pics.....

 
 
To vote visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/OJWSTUDIOS  you must like my page to see the poll.


No comments:

Post a Comment