Thursday, February 14, 2013

500 likes contest...Having fun with NEMO!!!!

I am sure everyone is glad NEMO is long gone!  During NEMO my facebook page reached 500 likes!!!!  So to celebrate I created a contest for NEMO FUN!  I asked you for entrees of someone in your family having fun in the snow (your kids, dog, you and so on..)    

Here they are: (how to vote is on the bottom)




 #1 : (sledding)




#2:  (kloe in the snow)




#3: (Piglet wants to go sledding)




#4: (having a blast outside)



#5: (chillin in his igloo)





#6: (There is a snowboard attached to his feet somewhere under all the snow)




#7:  (Abominable Dad)


#8: (little punkin barely tolerating the snow! )


Pick who you think should win a mini Session (30 minute photo session with either  two 11x14 or 6 print credits, a $60 value*) by going to my facebook page www.facebook.com/OJWSTUDIOS

Voting ends 2/23/13  Good luck!


*Prize not redeemable for cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment