Sunday, March 30, 2014

Things I love about being a family photographer.......

 



1.  Watching children grow up, it is SO crazy how children change from year to year.  I LOVE seeing it. I always love to look back at clients past portraits before their new session comes up just so I can see how much the kids have changed from year to year.


 


2.  The fast baby fix that I can hand back.   I once wanted 5 children.  After I had my 3rd I changed my mind.  Every now and then I say to myself "maybe just one more" because you start to forget how much work babies are.  Then I have a newborn session get the joys of a new baby for a few hours and then hand the baby back to Mom or Dad.   Don't miss the late baby nights ;) !

 
 
 


3.  Fun things kids will say and do at my sessions.   I have a fart machine and LOVE to see the reactions some kids give for it.  (that reminds me, it wasn't working around Christmas time.  I need to see if it is the batteries or if I need a new one.)

 
 
 


There are many MANY more reasons but that is just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment