Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I am so thankful!

I want to thank everyone for all the sessions I have had since I changed the way I do my prices.  Remember this low session fee of $50* is only good until December 30, 2014.  So book your session now!  My weekend spots are filling up fast.  *newborn and 1st birthday sessions are not included in the $50 session fee special.  Session fee doesn't included prints, just a proofbook.








Studio session fees for children ages 4 months and up after  December 30, 2014 will be:

$50 session fee for single child portrait
$75 session fee for two - four children


Parents are always welcome in a few pictures at no extra cost



Do you want to make this into a location session instead?
 
  • add an extra $15 for a session at Westville Dam
  • add an extra $25 for a session at Moore State Park
 

Contact me for prices for other locations or for 1st birthday, newborn sessions and for larger group sessions.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment