Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Studio Gallery Showings......

I have had a few questions about studio gallery showings that I wanted to share here on my blog.


What happens at a studio gallery showing?  This is a wonderful question.  I haven't had many studio gallery showings yet but it is something I want to do with every session because we had so much fun!   At your session we will set up a date and time to meet at my studio and look at your finished images. This is can be 5-12 days after your session.  Once you arrive I will have snacks and drinks ready for you,  a few images already printed for you to look at and the rest will be on a slide show.   We will sit and talk about the images and different options for printing.   This takes about a half hour and this is included in your session. 


Do I have to buy the images that you have already printed of my child? No, those are there for you to see a finished product. If you do decide you want them they will be at a discount.




Do I have to do a studio gallery showing?  No you don't, but there are deals that I will only offer during the studio gallery showing.


This is what you will see on our tv during your studio gallery showing:




Plus you get a copy of this when you go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment