Sunday, February 26, 2012

There is a new way to order your prints......Gallery showings.......

My Studio Gallery showings is a wonderful way to order your prints.  You will be able to see different sizes and all my print options while you are at my studio.  There is no extra fee for this plus every Studio Gallery showing will have a print or two from your session that are my favorites for you to see in sizes that I think you would love.  There is no need to purchase these but if you do, those will be 30% off.  Plus a few other surprises that will be different for each showing.

Studio Gallery showings will be between 9-12 days after your session.  We will book that date at your session.

If you would like more information email me at pictureme@ojwstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment