Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Mini Mini minis........

OK here is the first date for my Halloween Mini Mini mini marathon   October 3rd!!!!!!  I am booking every half hour from 9am-7pm.  Every session is about 15 minutes long.  All pictures will be on one slide show within 48 hours. After they are up you tell me which one(s) you want via email and I will email you a high resolution image to you with rights to print up to an 8x12 in size and as many as you like.

Here are the packages:

$10  gets you 1 digital image for you to print up to an 8x12 in size
$20 gets you 2 digital images for you to print up to an 8x12 in size
$30 gets you 3 digital images for you to print up to an 8x12 in size

All of these will get 3 facebook images and a timeline cover too.



 
These two images above I took in a 5 minute mini mini mini mini mini mini session of my nephew just because he was over my house!   Yes I am a camera ninja and will take your photo, or your kids, if you are over my house and I am there! 



Coustmes not needed, but fun if you do bring them!


Olivia Jean Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment