Friday, September 21, 2012

Why is having a family portrait important to you?

Why is having a family portrait important to you?  That is the question I am asking you right now!  Why?  Why should it be something more important than getting your nails done?  Why should it be on top of your list instead of on the bottom of it?

I know many of you say that having a family portrait can cost a little bit much for you right now.  But are you saying the same thing when you get your nails done or hair cut?  $20 here, $60 there, it all adds up!   Maybe you saved for that new handbag. Now I want to know what will that handbag do 30 years down the road for you? For me a family portrait is something I value!  Something that will last.  Something you can look back on and remember what was going on in your life at the time.  I know when I get my hair done it will cost me more than what my photo sessions cost. One it doesn't last that long, Two I can't look back at it with fond memories and three 30 years down the road my kids can't look back at it saying I remember when.....

I know life is sort and I want to capture that moment, that day, forever.   What about you?

Right now I have a contest where someone can win a mini family session!!!!!  It is a $60 value!  You will get about 30 minutes of studio or location time and two 11x14 prints plus those two same portraits on CD with rights to print up to 8x12 in size!!!!!!

Want to learn how to enter to win this?
1. you must like my page www.facebook.com/OJWSTUDIOS
2. make a comment on a photo you like on my page
3. email me at pictureme@ojwstudios.com with a photo of your family and tell me why having a family portrait is important to you

I will pick the best 5 and post them on my facebook page for everyone to vote!!!    You have until September 30, 2012!!!!  So hurry and get your entry in and Good Luck!!



Olivia Jean Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment