Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CASTING CALL 18+

As much as I love photographing families and children, I feel this need to photograph women and help them feel beautiful!   Most women don't like to be in photos because they don't feel perfect!  Well I feel NO one is perfect and that is what makes everyone beautiful! 


I am looking for 3 women who I haven't photographed before who are willing to show before and after pictures from their session.   There will be no session fee, just bring some sexy outfits and some casual outfits.   Don't worry about not being perfect.  Just let me know what you love about yourself and what you want to hide from the camera. With lighting, poses and camera angles we can make that happen!   You will only get facebook images, if you want prints  you will get 25% off.


The date for this is will be in January. You may bring one friend to have this same experience with you.   Want more information?  Email me at pictureme@ojwstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment