Saturday, November 10, 2012

Payment plans and credits.......



The more credits you spend the more you save.  One credit is worth $10!  So with your session fee of $100 you will get 8 credits to spend on print products from your session.

Spend 10 credits get 1 credit free 
Spend 20 credits get 3 credits free
Spend 30 credits get 6 credits free
Spend 40 credits get 9 credits free
Spend 50 credits get 12 credits free

Free credits do not count towards the next level but the credits you have from your session fee does!  Also you do not add the free credits up, when you reach the new level the other amount is void and the new amount is used.


I wanted to start this new system to help with those who earn points, now credits.  With the new system anyone can earn credits.  You don't need to be a rep.  More information on how you can earn credits will be posted on a blog later this week.

You can view my print price list on my website www.ojwstudios.com

As always I don't want you to spend more than you can budget.   I want to work with you and your family so I offer payment plans and I accept credit cards with paypal!  With Payment plans you do not get your prints or CD until payment is made in full.

Any questions or you want to know more about payment plans please email me at pictureme@ojwstudios.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment