Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Do you have a little girl that is dreaming of being a princess?

I have the perfect mini portrait session for those little girls near the Sturbridge area who dream the big dream of being a princess! Ella Minis! If you watched the wonderful new Disney movie Cinderella, you would have noticed that her real name wasn't Cinderella. It was Ella and her step-sisters called her Dirty-Ella, Cinder-Ella when they saw her one morning after she had fallen asleep near the ash from the fire.

I created a wonderful dress to adjust to fit children ages 2-10.

First my daughter modeled it for me (she is 9)


 
 
 
Then I had a wonderful little 4 year old princess come over a few days ago. She loved the dress so much she wanted to take it home with her.
 


 
 
 
Sign up for my Ella Mini Portrait Session on my facebook page. If you don't have a facebook page send me an email.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment