Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter Everyone!

This year I didn't give much of an advance notice for my Easter Minis. That was because "I was hunting for rabbits". (said in an Elmer Fudd voice)

The bunny I used the last few years is getting older and I couldn't handle the thought of giving the bunny a heart attack. So lucky for us there is a lady near by who shows rabbits and breads them! She has two little children herself so these bunnies are very very kid friendly! Plus, they have great names! The one in the above portrait is Bolt. The one in the portrait below is Olaf!

I hope next year to have a better turn out to these great family keepsake sessions! It is fun for the children and the adults. Remember I also take a few pictures without the bunny for Spring!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter this weekend! 




OH and I am getting a Cinderella Dress for some Cinderella Minis!!!! Who would be interested? Please let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment