Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another portrait from my new studio!

My studio isn't open yet for a few more weeks, but I am doing a few sessions here and there with my friends kids while I adjust to studio life again.  It has been 2 years since I had a studio space and it takes some time getting use to it all again.  So I am getting friends to come over with their kids, or themselves, to be models for me while I adjust, going from all natural light to studio lights again is fun for me.  

Here is the first newborn session in my new studio.  :)  He was a deep sleeper as long as he had his clothing on.  As soon as we tried to pose him in just his diaper, he wanted nothing to do with it anymore.





If you know someone who is going to have a baby and they are in the Sturbridge area.......send them my way.  I am doing a discount on newborn portrait sessions. Baby must be under 10 days old and they will need about 3 hours of time for this session.  The newborn special is $30* and you will get one 8 by 10, one 5 by 7 and 8 wallets.  After September 1st the price will go up to $75 for newborn sessions and will not come with prints.  So if you know someone who is due before September 1st send them my way.  You can't get this style of newborn portraits for this price anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment