Friday, April 8, 2011

Why pick me as your photographer?

I take the time with each picture to make sure my subjects look their best.


Here is an example of minor blemish removal:



In the above photo I brightened the photo, popped the eyes, defined the eye lashes, removed scratches that the baby had on her face and cleared away some of the fly away hairs.  All that was included in the session fee.  Removal of blemishes are done after your print order selection.  I will brighten all photos and pop eyes and define eye lashes before I post your gallery.  Then once you pick your print order I will go back and remove any small blemish. Once that is complete your photos are posted into a new gallery for your final OK before printing your order.

Here is another edit that I can do for you:



Left is sooc.....this one didn't need much, but this type of editing is not included in your session fee.

I don't care how thin you are everyone has a little something in the middle when they sit down. I smoothed it out just a bit. This type of editing is $20 extra.

 


Those are just some of the things I can do.  I always want to make my photo subjects look their best and that is something I strive for with every session I do.  I eat, breathe and dream photography.  It isn't just a job for me, like it is for some photographers.  For me photography is art and I am an artist.  I get joy with every session, with every picture.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment