Monday, April 11, 2011

Q&A

Question 1: Where do you photograph your sessions?

I am a studio and location photographer, so I am very flexable about where your session can be. We can work in my studio, your home, a park, the beach, and more.


Question 2: How much do you charge?

Studio Session Fee $30

Location Session Fee $50

Bellies to Babies Session Fee $80

Studio and Location Fee $70


Session fees do not include prints.  Prints can be purchased by collections or separate.


Question 3: Do I get to keep all of the photos from my photo shoot?

You can purchase the proof book and proof CD for only $15.  The pictures will have my logo on them and you may use the CD to put the images on to your social network page.


Question 4: Can I print my own photos?

You can purchase a CD with rights to print up to an size 8x10 photo but I don't sell it alone, you must purchase prints first.


Question 6: Do you do any creative editing/artwork to any of the photos?

I can do creative editing, prices vary.  If it is just a name block photo it is a $20 fee.  If it is making your little girl look like she is a fairy princess flying in the sky that one is charged by the hour at $20 an hour.  Normally those photos take 3 hours for me to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment