Monday, December 3, 2012

Casting Call Date for 18+.....

Those of you who showed interest in my Casting Call for 18+ (remember you get to bring a friend with you to have the same experance).   Here is the date and time:







Saturday January 19, 2013.

Must be able to be at my studio at 11am to get your hair and makeup done.

Only 3 spots open for this (plus one friend).  Don't worry, you will each go into the studio with either your friend only or just you during the photo session.  

You must be someone that I haven't done a private session with, if I have photographed your kids or a family portrait with you in it you still can be part of the casting call.

1st 3 ladies that send me an email with "Casting Call 18+" in the subject.  Will have the session.   pictureme@ojwstudios.com 

I will email each one of you back to let you know if you are in. 


It is time for all women to feel beautiful! 

BOOKED!!!  Thank you!



1 comment: