Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feeling beautiful is something from the inside out..

......but with magazines, movies, tv show and peer pressure....our young girls are learning at a young age that you have to be "perfect" to be beautiful. 

I feel that beauty starts from within.  Everyone has their best feature, everyone can point out things they wish they could change.  I know I do.  

I also know that women want to look their bests in portraits and that is where I come in with camera angles, lighting and a little photoshop magic.

I am posting a before and after of myself.  I took this portrait today.  




I am not a size 0 but with photoshop I can take off a size or two.

Before I post your pictures in the gallery I always make sure everyone looks their best.   This is included in my sessions, I will remove any blemish, whiten teeth and if you like make you a size or two slimmer.  If you want more done after I have posted your gallery there is an extra charge of $20 per image.


No comments:

Post a Comment