Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year......Thank you....


I want to Thank everyone again for the wonderful year I had in 2012!  To ring in the New Year I would like to offer everyone again 25% off prepaid sessions that you can use in 2013!



Here are the prices and session types:


1. Full Photo Session.....About an 1 hour long session for you use anytime from.  This is $100 and you get 8 credits to use.  (SALE PRICE $75)

2. Triple Decker....3 sessions for you to use for only $250. Every session is an hour long and you get 9 credits to use at each session.  Triple Decker is split into 3 payments.  (SALE PRICE $187.50
)

3. Seasons Change.... 4 sessions for you to use for only $325
.  Every session is an hour long and you get 7 credits to use at each session.  After the 4th session I will put all of your images from the year in a photobook for you.(a photobook alone is a $220 value) Seasons Change is split into 4 payments.  (SALE PRICE $243.75)

4. Watch Me Grow......5 sessions for you to use for only $400!  Every session is an hour long and you get 7 credits to use at each session.  After the 5th session I will put all of your favorite images from the year in a Photo Album (a photo album is a $350 value alone). Watch Me Grow is split into 5 payments. (SALE PRICE $300)


6. Sexy Valenine......$600 and you get 1 hour with makeup artist and hair stylist and a box set of 15   8x10 prints of your choice from your session plus the slide show DVD of your session. (SALE PRICE $450)


This offer is good only for sessions paid for in advance email me with what type of session you would like to prepay for between January 1-5, 2013! (1 must be paid in full, 2-6 can be split up into payments) 

So email me today to get one of these 25% off deals!

pictureme@ojwstudios.com


or call/text me at

774-200-8425 

fastest way to contact me is to email or text,  I do work another job and can't always answer my phone but I can return emails and text messages the same day.  I check my email at least 2 times a day (when I first wake up and before I go to bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment