Saturday, February 5, 2011

Looking for newborn models......

I am in LOVE with this lady's work http://capturedbycarrie.com/blog/!  I have been trying for about 2 years now to get every newborn session to have a portrait with the baby posed all curled up with their heads propped up on their little hands.   Sometimes the babies just don't like it so this is something I want to work on.  To help me work on my newborn poses I thought I could use a few newborn models for this style of portraits.  If you know anyone or if you would like to have a newborn session with the fee waved to let practice these poses, let them know I am now accepting newborn models up to 2 weeks old.

I am also looking for models ages newborn to 6 months old to model hats for As Fine As a Frogs Hair's spring hat and hair accessories for girls and a few crochet baby ball caps. Contact me at findoutmore@ojwstudios.com to let me know you are interested.

All these above modeling sessions will be February, March & April only!

No comments:

Post a Comment