Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Random stuff......

What do you do in your free time?

I LOVE anything to do with art...Spring and Summer I will sit outside and draw or paint, but in the Fall and Winter I tend to stay inside and knit or crochet.


Do you like chocolate?

OH MY!  Do I like chocolate!  Every type of chocolate!

Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?

Well since I am new to this snowy weather I will have to say the snowy days....as long as it isn't too much snow (like 2 feet of snow in one day).

Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?

The way the water caresses land. It doesn't matter if it is a beach or just the edge of a river.  I love it.

The crazy hap-hazard way snow falls, there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to the pattern of snow fall. 

Natures colors!   I love the spring time to see all the beautiful colors of nature.  From the yellow of daffodils to the red of a tulip.  I find that there is nothing better than a beautiful colorful spring bloom of flowers.

Name 2 favorite foods?
 
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Pizza 


Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?


I will have to say, my Dad.   He only passed away 5 years ago, but I miss him everyday.  Doesn't matter how old you are you always need your Mom and Dad.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Paris.....I want to explore all the art museums there.

No comments:

Post a Comment