Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me.....

I don't like to talk about myself much so this is little hard for me.   To sum it up......I am a mother to three wonderful kids, a wife to a very supportive husband, a sister, a daughter and an artist. 

(the above photo was taken by my oldest son in 2011)
 

More details.....

I started my interest in photography at a very young age, I have pictures I took of cats and flowers from when I was around 8 years old.  Photography took a back seat for a little bit, while I dreamed of becoming an animator for Disney.  That dream stuck with me and I started to go to art school for computer animation.  When reality struck, one of my teachers said "who here wants to work for Disney?  Well look around, only one, if that, will get in!"  So I started a backup plan of Graphic Design.  I had to take the required photography class and became hooked again on photography and have since that first class back in the summer of 1998. 


(taken for light play on one of my 365 projects)



Let me see....I love hot green tea (in almost every flavor they have). George's Pizza is my favorite local pizza place. TJ O'Briens is my favorite local restaurant/bar. I enjoy walking around Old Sturbridge Village with my kids. Dark Chocolate is my weakness. I have a need to create art. I can not go one day without doing some form of art. Taking photos, painting, knitting, the list just goes on and on.

(a photo taken by a friend about 5 years ago in our lani at our last home in Florida)


I am not sure what else you would like to know so if you have a question email me at pictureme@ojwstudios.com. I will try to answer all questions on this blog, unless it is too personal.

updated March 8, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment