Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This years goals

My goals:
  • Post on my blog at least twice a week
  • Start advertising in one of the local papers
  • Meet up with other local photographers for Photo Adventures.
  • Finish my 100 faces {telling stories} Project
I wanted to do happy things today, like set reachable goals and do fun craft projects with my kids because today would be a sad day for me if I didn't do busy work.  5 years ago on this date my Dad passed away from a double brain aneurysm.  I miss him.  So today I am packing my day full of non-stop fun.  First step was making reachable goals, next up is craft time with my children.
My Dad:

My Dad 1979 holding me and my brother:

My Family 1981:

My Dad with my brother and me 1982 not sure why my brother has a saw.

My Family 1991 or 1992 Christmas:

My Dad & Mom riding their Harley 2005:


My Dad & Mom January 1, 2006.  Just 17 days before he passed away:

No comments:

Post a Comment