Thursday, January 20, 2011

Updating my portfolio.



Sometimes as an artist you just need to create for yourself.  You get lost in pleasing others that you forget what made you excited about your art to start with.  So 2011 is the year that I will be working on finding excitement in photography again.  What does this mean for you?  FREE SESSIONS!  I will be doing a select number of free sessions with each age group.  Starting off with Newborns 4 days old to 3 months old.  

So for February & March I am looking for 10 newborns to photograph.



  • Must be willing to come to my home studio for your session. 
  • Baby must be under 13 weeks old for free session.
  • There will be NO session fee.
  • You will get one 8x10 with my logo on it for FREE.
  • and 15% off any order placed from that session.
If you or someone you know has a baby that age please send them my way for their Free newborn session!


No comments:

Post a Comment