Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wonderful Snow Storm!

I hope everyone had a fun snow day today!   I know my family and I did.  This is the first real snow storm since we moved to Sturbridge in November 2009.   My husband has experienced snow storms before, he lived up here for most of his life he only lived in Florida for about 8 years.   


So here are a few pictures from our yard.  





Just wanted to let everyone know I am looking for models soon.   First age group is newborns! Ages 1 week to 3 months old.   These sessions will be in February and March only.  You must be willing to come to my home studio for these sessions, Tuesday & Wednesdays only.  There will be no session fee and you will get one 8x10 for free and 15% off any order you place from this session.  So if you or anyone you know is interested please email me at findoutmore@ojwstudios.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment