Saturday, January 29, 2011

Facebook fan page......

If you didn't know already, I created a facebook fan page.   I will be posting specials on there as well as on here.  Some specials will only be for facebook fans so you might want to head over there and "like" my fan page.  After I have reached 100 "likes" I will have a 100 "like" special for 100 days! What is this special? It is 50% off your session fee and 20% off any print order.




But wait there is more........ even after all the above savings!

Spend $30 on prints get one 5x7 for FREE! (a $15 value)

Spend $50 on prints get one 5x7 & one 8x10 for FREE! (a $35 value)

Spend $75 on prints get two 5x7 & one 8x10 for FREE! (a $50 value)

Spend $100 on prints get two 5x7, one 8x10 and a set of Fabric Covered Accoridan Mini books for FREE!!!!!!! (a $75 value)



So, if you are in Sturbridge, MA or the surrounding areas please "like" my fan page and pass it on to others who might be interested in my photography work.

Click here to go to my Facebook Fan Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment