Sunday, May 25, 2014

900 likes photo contest...... post by Olivia Jean Williams | family photographer in Sturbridge MA 01566

To celebrate my 900 like milestone I am having a photo contest!!!!

Rules:
  • Photo must be taken by you or a family member (no professional pictures please)
  • must be willing to allow me to post this photo onto my facebook page for voters to see
  • be able to have this winning photo session during the week on June 16th- June 21st
  • winning photo session only comes with one 8x10, one 5x7 and eight wallets.
  • photo session will only be about 10- 15 minutes long
  • voters must like my facebook page for votes to count
  • who ever gets the most valid likes on their picture will win

To enter:
  • send your picture to me at oliviajeanwilliams@gmail.com
  • make sure you send the name of the person in the picture (I will only post kids under 18 names as Mr  and Miss along with the first letter of their first name)
  • you have until May 31st to submit your picture.  I will be posting them onto facebook on June 1st
  • Voting will be from June 1st until June 7th
  • Winner will be announced June 8th

No comments:

Post a Comment