Saturday, May 24, 2014

Booking your session is easy.......post by Olivia Jean Williams | Family Photographer in Sturbridge, MA

How do you book a photo session?  

Booking your session is easy.  I can be reached by email, facebook or phone.  Phone calls, emails and facebook messages will be returned as soon as possible. 

When booking your session I will ask you a few simple questions.  If you are sending an email or facebook message, please included answers to most or all of these questions.


Who is this photo session for?   (newborn session, cake smashing, just because, family portrait, 6 months portrait, summer portrait, ect...)

When would you like this session?  ( just toss out a few of your best dates and I will see where we have  a match)

What are the ages of the children in this session?

Would you like to be in any portraits? (parents are welcome to be in a few pictures at the start of any photo session at no extra charge)

Where would you like this session?  (at my studio, Moore State Park, Westville Dam, Apple Orchard, ect.....)

What are you looking for from this session?  (small prints 8x10 or smaller, large wall art 11x14 or larger, photo book, gifts for Grandma,  CD with some rights to print)


From those questions I can give you the correct session fee for your photo session.  It helps me get ideas for your session.  If I know you are going to give Grandma an image cube for her birthday I know to shoot some great head shots for that square format.

If you have any questions please either post them here on my page OR you can email / facebook me the questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment