Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I LOVE location portraits...

   I love getting out of the studio and taking location portraits.  Nothing is better than a bokeh flowery background, or even a woodsy background!     I have been searching for areas that had great portrait spots the last few weeks.  Some even in my own backyard others in parks and on hiking trails!


This portrait was taken behind my studio on Mother's Day,   I just love super close ups!

 
 
 
       Today we went on a hike.  I was searching for a few perfect spots for my personal project.   I found a few great ones, I just hope the rain this week keeps this puddle here for me for next week!

 
 
 
 
This one I just loved the woodsy feel to it, so I had my daughter stop for a portrait.
 
 
 
 
   
 
I must say, my favorite pictures of my own family are ones that are unplanned.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment