Friday, May 23, 2014

What a wonderful surprise yesterday................post by Olivia Jean Williams, Family Photographer, Sturbridge MA 01566

For those who don't know, my goal on my facebook page is 1000 likes.  I signed on facebook yesterday afternoon to see I am only 100 likes away!  That is a wonderful surprise!  

Please keep sharing my facebook page with your family and friends.  If I reach 1000 likes before my birthday (July 18th)  I will setup 3 dates in July & August where I will have $25* mini sessions with 2 pictures sent to you by email with rights to print up to 8x12.  

 So pass the word about my facebook page.  Tell your friends and family to like my page,  tell your neighbors, tell your hair stylist.  Please tell everyone you can about my facebook page.  Remember if I reach 1000 likes before July 18th you will be able to sign up for a $25 mini session! 




*This mini session will only be 10 - 15 minutes long, you will get to pick your two images right after the session, I will then email them to you later that night.  Only 2 children per session, must sign up online and pay 7 days before the session. If you are not paid by the selected date stated on the sign up page your spot will be up for grabs for the next family.

No comments:

Post a Comment