Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend...

      I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, like I did.  I started my weekend with my 11th Wedding Anniversary.  We spent the morning relaxing and then in the afternoon I went on a photo session.   When I came back we dropped our daughter off at a friends house for a party and then took the boys out with us to eat at my favorite little spring and summer spot, Howards drive-in!     Then on Sunday I had breakfast in bed, thanks to my princess and husband.  Followed by a day full of fun.  We went to Westville Dam for a hike, I watched my husband play wiffle ball with our kids, and planted my mini garden.


      The photo session I was blessed to have the honor of photographing on Saturday was for a wonderful young lady's 1st Communion.  I would to share with you a few of the portraits here while I am still working on making the proof book for her family.

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


      Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.   Please visit and like my facebook to see upcoming events and specials.



-   Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment