Monday, May 19, 2014

I couldn't hold it back any longer.......











I have had a lot of people tell me they wish they could have me photograph their children but couldn't afford my $250 fee.  That fee did come with prints but they said they would rather just do my Mini Sessions a few times a year for about the same amount.

So after lots of feed back and asking a few friends what they thought about a low session fee with a minimum print requirement, I have decided to go back to my OLD OLD OLD ways.


Session fees will vary depending on how many people will be in the session, ages of any children in the session, where the session will be and how long I think we will need to capture what you are looking for.

After sitting down and figuring out a few things I have decided to start this change with a special introductory price from now until December 30, 2014.

This introductory price will start at a $50** session fee for both Studio and Location sessions with a minimum print order of $50,  after 12/30/14 my fee will start at $75 for a Studio session and $100 for a location session with a minimum print order of $75.

  What is included in my session fee?   You will get my talent, my skills and my passion for photography.  Travelling time to the location of your choice within a 25 miles radius of Sturbridge OR use of  my studio in Sturbridge.  I will capture as many pictures as I think are necessary during your session and show you only the best ones of you and your family. Every single picture will be digitally  improved and double checked for quality.  Some post processing is included  ( skin retouching / sharpening /  and much more) to make your pictures pop.
 


 After your session you will have an in person gallery showing where you will get your proof book and watch a slide show of your session. You will get to take the proof book and a DVD of the slide show with you after the showing. If you place your order and pay any remaining balance at your showing you will get a discount of 10% off your print order.

Remember to call or email me for the exact price quote.



I hope you are as excited as I am about these changes. 

* newborns require more time than the $50 fee includes, please call or email for a price quote.
** this fee may vary depending on your requirements for your photo session


Below are a few of my personal work, that type of photo enhancement is not included ;) !

 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment