Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

Want to wish my baby girl a Happy Birthday!  I can't believe she is 6 years old now.    Crazy how fast years can go by but then when you want to speed things up minutes will feel like hours! 

So far I have spent almost the entire day with my daughter.  I painted her nails then she wanted curls so I curled her hair.  Sadly the curls didn't stay long.  We picked out party invites and booked her birthday party.  She asked for balloons so we picked out 6 balloons.  She wanted birthday pictures with the balloons and a lolly pop. So when my kids ask for pictures I love it.  Normally they don't want their pictures taken because I take them every 3 months or more. 

This first picture she didn't like the idea of being outside for the pictures so she gave me this face and some others that I promised her I wouldn't post.  Then I asked her what she wanted to do and she said "in the studio".


So then we went into my studio and took the ones she wanted.















Happy Birthday Baby Bear!








No comments:

Post a Comment