Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!   This weekend for me was a busy one!   My daughter celebrated her 6th birthday at Chucke Cheese's with some of her classmates!  It was her first "real" birthday party!   She loved it!

I wanted to remind everyone about my special right now.....

Studio session fee will include $20 in print credit and a proof book until October 20, 2011! So you might want to book your studio session soon! It is only $30 right now!


I am a very proud Mom, my oldest son took this picture of me:




:)  I just finished taking pictures of my daughter because she was dressed up to go to her party and my oldest asked me if he could try to take a picture.   There is nothing better than having one of your children want to follow in your footsteps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment