Thursday, September 22, 2011

sep 22, 2011

.

To dress up or not dress up this year.....OK here it goes you will now find out my age!  ahhhhhh oh well.....I have dressed up for Halloween all 32 years of my life.....I have not gone one year without some sort of costume for Halloween.  It might of been something little like a wig and crazy makeup to something crazy like coloring my skin to look like Urkle (yes I did that when I was 12).   For the last 14 years I have dressed up either as a witch or tinkerbell.  Think this year I am going to go as something different.   Sometimes I think I am getting too old to dress up for Halloween but then again I enjoy the fun of it with my kids.  After all they love it too!

The Lost Bride......this one is from my 2009 31 days of Halloween collection. 

234-365

Also follow me on twitter for quick info and some twitter only deals OJW Studios !

No comments:

Post a Comment