Monday, September 5, 2011

Looking for Props...........

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.   We had a wonderful weekend.   Saturday I had to work all day at my other job but Sunday was a wonderful day.   My brother-in-law has this talent for finding wonderful old items.   He found this old 1940's wagon that I wish was mine! 



He also found a beautiful old toy tractor.


I am not sure how he finds these treasured items.  I search in antique stores for this stuff but can't find anything like that!    I really love old toys as props!


I will post a few more pictures from this session soon!




Before I go for the day I also want to let everyone know that my session fee will be going up starting January 1st!  Right now they don't include any print credits but after January 1st they will.  I keep getting emails and phone calls asking me what the $30 studio session fee includes.  So until January 1st it only includes my time and talents.  After January 1st my prices will change to included print credits. 

I hope you enjoy your Labor Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment