Tuesday, September 6, 2011

warning....warning....it is a Mommy post!!!!

Warning, Warning....it is time to be a Mommy right now on the my blog!

 Today was the first day of school for my three kids. This is the first year all 3 of my kiddos will be in school! It is a wonderful event! I haven't had a moment to myself since my oldest son was born almost 14 years ago! Yes, back then I did work as a graphic artist but it wasn't long before I was a day time Mom and photographer and a night time server at a restaurant.  I have spent the last 12 years devoted to my children during the day.  I am at loss, what do I do with my time!

Here is my oldest boy......all ready for his first day of 8th grade! This was at 6:15 in the morning......I am not a morning person!  Just had to take a few before he took off....he wanted nothing to do with it.




Then there is my babies.......well they are not babies anymore.....both off to school....  Can you tell who was happy and who wanted to go back to bed?


They don't mind the camera so I just kept going.....

This is his silly face:



The laugh that follows!





this is her pose....she does it all the time and I have never asked her too....


Big brother had to....


She found out...





I'm ready!


She was ready 20 minutes before we had to head up to the bus....



She said "look mom, I am knitting"


told me again that she is ready....


Now it is time to start getting shoes on....



Up the driveway we go....


It is a little cold this morning but he didn't want to wear a jacket, until he was half way up the driveway.


A little Daddy help.....







told him I just wanted a picture showing how happy he was to go to school today...




Her flower she helped me make for today.


Mom the bus is coming!


An old pro about to get on the bus....


I can't climb up that step.  Daddy to save the day!



Bye bye my kiddos......enjoy your first day of school!


Now what does a Mom do when she has no kids in the house?




1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine putting my kiddos on that bus! I can imagine what I'd do with all that free time, Liv : ) Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete