Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain, rain go away come again another day.........

There is just something about the rain, sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it!    When I lived in Florida it would rain for about an hour then it would let up, but not here in Massachusetts!    When it rains......it rains for days! Today makes day 3 and the weatherman says it is a 20% chance of rain tomorrow!  I can only do so much in the house...so today when it stopped for a bit, first time in 3 days, I went outside to have some fun!


















After 3 days of rain......the sun isn't out yet, but no raindrops fell on me during my walk.  Some of these images will be for sale on my etsy shop!

If you haven't booked your fall or winter photo sessions now is the time.  Call or email me today to book your family portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment