Friday, September 2, 2011

Like the seasons, everything changes......




I have been looking at my website a lot for the last two years.  I love it but it was too much on one site....so I said to myself a few weeks ago that want change.  I was taught in college the KIS system (keep it simple).  So I will be updating my websites with less pictures.......but I am one of those people who falls in love with a portrait and then another and another and I can't seem to remove any.   So slowly I will be updating my websites.....I am going to have casting calls for different age groups just to update my websites.  Right now I am looking for Newborn and Maternity models.   My goal is to have only 10-15 new images for each group and sadly remove my older images.   So now is the time to keep your eye on my facebook fan page.   I will be looking for models until I get all new images on my website.  What does that mean for you?   Well  you will have to visit my facebook page to find out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment